Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hello World

Hello World

I am getting back to blogging after a kind of sabbatical,
lets get to learning and sharing.

I plan to use this post to test MarkDown and pagedown-extra
and also get familiar with StackEdit.


we can use control+B to make Bold text

while control+I is for Italic

I made a link to google using control+L
I guess cause L stands for Link

ctrl+B gets a Blockquote

ctrl+K is to write Code
  1. ctrl+O for Ordered lists
  2. which are numbered as we can see.

ctrl+R to add a horizontal Rule

  • ctrl+U for unordered lists
  • for which bullets are used.

and ctrl+H for a Heading

This is a double hashed heading

We use latex to write equations given below

integrals such as the Gamma function, fractions and powers

we can have sigma with limits and variables with subscripts

Other symbols include

We can also add comments to the document.

I used ctrl+G to add this image

enter image description here


Well my publishing of the document seems to be a problem,
on my wordpress site the Latex isn’t loading!
But on my blogger I got it working by using a dynamic template

Hope to add more later, signing off

Aditya A Prasad

Written with StackEdit.

No comments:

Post a Comment